Located on its own peninsula, Palm Point is within walking distance of the Jolly Harbour marina. The marina is a lively area that makes a great base for families and couples alike. The daily buzz is around boats – fishing and charter trips, rental and various comings and goings. At sundown, it’s a hive of activity with a fabulous selection of bars and restaurants.
Palm Point’s Concierge, Gillian, can build an itinerary of recommended activities to create your perfect Caribbean holiday. Many of the best activities are based out of the marina making things incredibly convenient for guests at our luxury villa.
Some nearby itinerary ideas to tempt you:
- A round of golf on the 18 hole championship golf course at the Jolly Harbour Golf Club, one of the Caribbean’s premier golfing venues
- Helicopter tours of the island with Caribbean Helicopters, including a flight around neighbouring Montserrat to see the active volcano
- Private catamaran tours with Wadadli Cats to take in the stunning sights of Antigua’s coastline. Visit from July to October to catch a glimpse of the local turtle populations
- Hire bicycles for the whole family from Paradise Boat Sales to get out and cycle around the island
- BBR Sportive has tennis and squash courts for anyone fancying a game
- Driftwood Beach is just south of the harbour, with pristine sands and calm water, or for something quieter, Darkwood Beach is five minutes south of the marina and is an excellent spot for snorkelling